Can anyone see parts associated with part numbers?
I have an old 3-2 valve from - gasp - auto trans 240D with part number
002-997-53-36 on it.  A guy from - second gasp - the 'other' list has
told me the replacement part number is 003-997-00-36 - I would like to
know that these are duplicate parts.
Classic Center has said the old part number is no longer available and
is petitioning to have new parts supplied.  They were even unaware of
the part number switch and are going to compare, but... impatient
me... perhaps someone here has access to part number applications and
photo?  These are vacuum elements for auto trans.
Thanks
mao