John Reames wrote:
Joy! Is it a DX unit or a package unit? (I'm presuming DX with pre-charged
lines?)

I've heard that goodman is to carrier as stulz is to liebert.

I don't believe Goodman is related to anything except Amana.
Amana Distinctions = Goodman in beige paint.
Real Amana stuff has some improvements, like their furnaces have all stainless heat exchangers while the Goodman/Distinctions furnaces have aluminized primaries and stainless secondaries (all the condensation takes place in the secondary unless the installer did something very wrong or the homeowner sets the thermostat below 55°).

Mitch.