I want it to look right! Where do I get a German hitch?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2012, at 11:49 AM, Jon Agne <jonag...@gwi.net> wrote:

If you want it to look 'right', then get a german hitch.

On Nov 5, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Dieselhead wrote:

Hi Dimitri,

As everyone says, your 240 will not have any problem hauling around a light, I
say again, light trailer.  When I was looking for trailer hitches for my
daughter's Volvo 240DL wagon, I came across a couple of european style receiver
hitches.  They are nice in that when you are not towing, the ball is removable
and therefore is unable to scape copious amounts of skin from your shins.  You
can also mount a bike rack or small cargo platform if you desire.

I've looked, and I don't seem to be able to find any on-line, although I KNOW
that I've seen w123 sedans in Germany with that setup.

Best,

Jon

I  agree, a euro hitch would be desirable.  Might try fleabay.de, or find a
listing of german junkyards.  A german equivalent to car-part.com would be nice.