At about noon today, I was cruising at about 75+ mph on I-40 westbound between
Raleigh and Chapel Hill with a pack of 50 to 60 cars four abreast.  The cars
were of all makes and colors, of course, and mostly new to nearly new.  The
interesting thing about the pack, though, was the white 30-year-old MB 123
(300D) that came easing past me on the left and pulled in front of me;
'couldn't help but notice it was the best looking car in the entire pack, and,
of course, that's including my 26-year-old 124 (I like the overall looks of a
123 more than a 124).  We cruised together for 15 minutes or so until the 123
eased back into far left lane and pulled away.

Wilton