I was a signature away from buying a Kawasaki 454 LTD back in 1980 (I
think). Only time I ever considered a bike but we lived in Owatonna. MN and
I couldn't justify the amount of time I thought I wouldn't be able to ride
it cause it would be too cold. Probably because I never really a motorcycle
dude. Have aways admired them just never really, other than that one time,
felt like having one.

Bob R