There was an ol boy from Texas who opined, "If it flies, floats, or ..., lease don't buy."
On 11/18/12 4:32 PM, Hendrik & Fay wrote:
Fella I worked for a while back got divorced to this first wife.
He worked out how much the divorce cost him and then estimated how many times they did the horizontal tango. Can't remember the figure he came up with but he did say it would have been cheaper to rent than buy.

Hendrik
who has never been divorced......yet