From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Randy
Bennell
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 5:28 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Be Careful Out There

I obviously was not and am paying the price for it.

We live in a 2 storey house and last Thursday morning, I slipped on the
stairs going down to put the coffee on.

Only managed to miss about the  3 bottom steps but I went down fast and hard
and landed on my back and  banged my head on one of the stair treads. Good
thing they are carpeted and not bare hardwood. Although I did not break
anything - at least not obviously- I am paying for my carelessness.

I thought I was getting better and I guess I overdid something yesterday as
today it hurts worse than it did on Thursday.

Head is ok but ribs are unhappy. If I just sit here all is well but if I
move in certain ways I am reminded quickly that I should not do that.

I think I am not going to do much this evening.

So, be careful and don't do what I did.

I normally keep at least one hand on the handrails but for some reason I was
carrying something in each hand and did not have a hand out to either rail.
I had my glasses in one hand and am happy I did not manage to break them.

Randy who does not like the idea of getting old and feeble