From: "Peter Frederick" <psf...@earthlink.net>
I'm glad someone thinks I'm right, at the moment at work I seen to be howling alone in the wilderness and things to to h...l.
Peter

What kind of work do you do, Peter? My long dead cousin was VP of SIG&E and there was quite a bit of industry in Evansville back then, although I've heard that much of it has moved or went out of business. He ran the gas division and was always promoting (Servel?) refrigerators that were manufactured there and ran on gas. Gerry