On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> cheap, reliable, and will not cost a fortune (or effort) to maintain in
> the DC area, nor likely be a target for miscreants.  He asserted $5k would
> buy something.  [How he arrives at that figure, having no money of his

Mazda Protege, Ford Focus, Nissan *.  With the advent of CL anything in the
$2000 to $4000 range could be okay, as long as you get something small for
parking.

Sorry, nothing to sell.  When we had the van in DC we had serious problems
parking, since it wouldn't go into a deck. :/

Best,
-Tim