I've got 2 1GB sticks of known good memory that will work for the x100e.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (159,xxx mi)

On 12/24/2012 8:56 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
These are x100e with amd processor. They are field rep computers that are
carried around from car to car on a car lot

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 24, 2012, at 8:19 PM, "Greg Fiorentino" <gf...@dslnorthwest.net> wrote:

Which model Lenovo?  Which GPU (Intel or ATI)?  Some surface mount GPUs fail
eventually on some models caused by MoBo flexing.  This will show those
symptoms.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Kaleb C.
Striplin
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 5:29 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] hardware testing

It's just got one 2 gig stick in there, I will pull one out of another
computer and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 24, 2012, at 6:17 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

If you were having temperature problems they wouldn't show up like that.
You have a problem with memory, I'm betting.

I've said this before, but I was amazed when I started getting into
servers and desktops more how many times faulty memory can cause
problems....

Got any memory you can swap out, or can you just start with two sticks and
swap them in/out?

Dan