Already in the 70s (20s for metric folks) here, sunny and clear, which is a
welcome change for the weather of late.  It has been uncharacteristically
overcast a great deal lately, which is unusual.

The filet is out to reach room temperature, the fresh corn has been removed
from the cobs, the dough for the crescent rolls is rising and the fresh Brussel
sprouts have been washed and drained in anticipation of a quick steaming before
going in a skillet with some butter and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.

So many cookies and candies around I didn't prepare a dessert. Tomorrow starts
some serious physical exertion to work some of these calories off...

Dan

Sent from my iPad