Mitch Haley wrote:

http://www.acwholesalers.com/Fujitsu-Air-Conditioner-Ductless-Mini-Split-p/70212.htm

While I really like this unit, the main reason I have it is I snagged it on a no reserve ebay auction for less than $1000 delivered. Before I'd pay $1375 for Fuji's 2nd best, I'd pay $1509 for Mitsubishi's best, which is slightly more efficient and puts out even more heat than mine:
http://www.acwholesalers.com/Mitsubishi-Air-Conditioner-Ductless-Mini-Split-p/11975.htm

or $1300 for LG's best, although I can't find any good specs on how it heats at low temps:
http://www.acwholesalers.com/LG-Air-Conditioner-Heat-Pump-Ductless-Mini-Split-p/70275.htm

The reason why I'm talking about Fuji's #2 unit instead of their top of the line is their top model has internet pricing around $1800 for the 3/4 ton version and I can't justify paying 20% more than the cost of Mitsu's best 3/4 ton.
22,000 BTU maximum heat from a "3/4 ton" unit is impressive though.
http://search.ebay.com/251044179189

Mitch.