Should be able to do it in a food processor with the chopping blade.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Dec 29, 2012, at 9:52 AM, Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

The PB I get out of the mill at our food coop is really good, but pricey.  I'd
really like to have one of those countertop mills for PB, but the price is
prohibitive.   Does anyone have a source for a good mill to make your own nut
butters?  Peanut or otherwise?