Not wanting to barge in on the discussion of bread, heat pumps and stinky washing machines. However a fella in NZ has put some seafoam in the tank of his 201 190D and now has issues with hesitation and lack of power now and then. I told him to check his fuel tank strainer as a first step but seeing there is one or two blokes on here that knows a little about the oil burners, I was wondering whether there are other things to be checking if the tank turns out to be OK? Perhaps a changing of the fuel filter/s?

Hendrik
who knows 3/4 of stuff all about seafoam