From: "Donald Snook" <dsn...@mtsqh.com>

Rich wrote: "Do you ever waltz in them?"

Sorry no waltzing.  I did date a woman in college that was a dance
instructor.  She tried to teach me to dance.  Never was very good.
Perhaps it was because I was 19 year old kid and ballroom dancing didn't
seem very cool.

Gerry provided the following link:
http://www.gucci.com/us/category/m/men_s_shoes/oxfords___lace_ups

I would wear some of the more conservative styles, but I am afraid I would
have to buy them at Goodwill.  Maybe Beverly Hills has a goodwill store I
could visit.

Donald H. Snook