  Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:42:55 -0500
From: dave walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] O.T.- Air Purifiers

The efficiency of ionization air purifiers is very low. That is to say
that only a small percentage of particulates are trapped in a single
pass. Mechanical filtration using HEPA filters is very efficient. They
use more electricity and replacing the filters is expensive.
I use both at home in the bedroom 24/7. The gunk that accumulates in
each is impressive and disturbing.

-Dave Walton

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.