Litchfield Park, AZ
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Dec 23 01:24:07 2005
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:25:10 -0800
From: David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        running on the system "ringbill.gull.us", has
        identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
        has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or
        label similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.
        Content preview: Curt Raymond wrote: > Why is it disturbing? > Stuff in
        the air is a natural phenomonon, from dust stirred up by the wind to
        hair falling off lions on the savanna. > Besides, a lot of the indoor
        dust comes off of your body! That's right, much of it is dried skin
        you've shed off. [...]
        Content analysis details:   (-4.6 points, 5.0 required)
        pts rule name              description
        -3.3 ALL_TRUSTED Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
        -2.6 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
        [score: 0.0000]
        1.3 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list