----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] It Ain't Right

We're actually expecting snow on Christmas day. Just the thing to drive from MA to Maine in. Last weekend I finally (it only took me a year) got my wankle powered snowmobile running right. I rode it about 5 miles which doesn't seem like much until you realize that the fastest I ever went was 30mph. Snowmobiles were still in their infantcy in the '70s and this is a '71.

 -Curt