Hi Aaron,

Nah, I'm too lazy to pull everything back to the main distribution
points. I tapped into one of the gray/blue wires feeding the window
switches. ;-)

Interestingly, while most MB switches require switching the
negative/ground lead (due to internal wiring of the illuminations
LED's), the recirc switch actually allows positive switching because
it has a separate ground soley for the two LED's. The only other
switch I've found that does this is the defroster, which has two NO
contacts, one of which is tied to the red LED. In the recirc switch,
the red LED is totally separate, which is kinda cool - gives you more
options. You come across these things in your PnP travels much?

:-)

-Dave M.