Okay - This killed me too (no pun intended).  Let me start by saying I
don't own a gun.  Not against em and have shot plenty of them, but don't
own one.  I was taught for many years from a young age that a gun was
loaded.  You treated them all as if they were loaded, even once you
confirmed they were not loaded.  I was brought up to not "play" guns.  We
didn't aim play guns a people.  It is scary that people at a gun show,
buying guns could be this dumb about owning a gun.

Peter