I have over 30,000 clients running XP, which are being replaced with Windows 7
machines at the rate of about 5,000/year. At that rate I will be all in on
Windows 7 when Windows 8 is approaching end of life.

Say what you want, but XP has been good for us from an enterprise standpoint. 7
is OK but has its quirks.

And we are finally moving to DFS! Hallelujah! No more drive mapping!

Dan who is migrating a file server right now courtesy of Robocopy

Sent from my iPad