I guess I'm just "quick-tempered;" they piss me off a lot quicker than five minutes. ;<)
I can't even get past the question, "How much ya wanta spend?"

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - pickem-up trucks

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Cash buyer? You will get a better deal financing, that is where dealers make money

Nothing to stop you from paying it off in a month or so.

Or you can negotiate a financing deal then switch to cash after you have the price set.

But I'm not at all eager to let some dealer finance & insurance manager play with my credit reports. Nothing to stop them from pulling your credit 14 times and making it impossible to borrow anything because you've had 14 inquiries in the last 6 months. Then there's the fact that I hate F&I guys even more than I hate car salesmen. Five minutes with a F&I manager and I'm ready to walk out on the whole deal just to get away from him.

Mitch.