Now, come, come, when a fellow offers to trade Mercedes (and we all know that is the vehicle of choice for Kaleb) for guns, one might well assume that we are talking about significant quantities of guns. And, what does one do with all those guns? Well, we sell them out of the back of our ML in dark alleys at night for cash only. Or, we box them up and ship them to places where guns are harder to come by - like Canada - in exchange for maple syrup or whatever turns your crank.

In any event, one becomes an arm's dealer if one gets into that sort of thing.

The boys in the black suburbans will be stopping by Okie Acres once Pres Obama outlaws all the guns (or maybe even before, in anticipation of such)

Randy