Houses along at least some parts of the Delaware River have had to be
raised.  The alternatives are houses that cannot be sold or insured as one
might expect.  A shame because  some are pretty nice.

One reason most cemeteries are built on high ground!  The ones that didnt
either became a mess or were destroyed.  Yuk.