Oh, right, sorry I forgot that simple fact.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (159,xxx mi)

On 2/1/2013 11:42 PM, clay monroe wrote:
Sorry Luther, these cars are meant to run for at least a million miles, as
stated endlessly in countless CL listings.  I would expect to be able to do
that sort of engine life on any fuel I could find that would detonate on
compression.  Why do you limit yourself to such low mileage?

clay