I tried that on Gump and Frosch.  No real clean.  The steam was not hot enough
or under pressure to blast the gunk much. Slow death of oily residue and heavy
glop.  Brake cleaner and foamy followed by scrubbing were much better.  Then
going after it with steam still did not do much.  Pressure wash with blasting
steam would work well, but it would force into places is should not be.

clay