To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Book, WAS: BLIZZARD!!!! AHHH!!

Lemme see if I can find one that may be somewhat appropriate.
Anybody working on any sheetrock/drywall finishing projects?
'Even have one (not quite ready) on working through project to rebuild 10 LARGE White/Westinghouse Diesel engines in base power plant - no tech data - just the hassle of parts, tools, etc., availability and acquisition plus keeping American and Danish master mechanics' egos soothed in a remote area such as Greenland - probably just child's play for Dan P. and Jim C. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fmiser" <fmi...@gmail.com>