I am dong some drywall work too but only a bathroom remodel so maybe 60 square foot room.

Randy

On 14/02/2013 4:49 PM, Dieselhead wrote:
'bout to start on drywall as soon as I get the insulation up. roughly 600-700 ft^2

Lemme see if I can find one that may be somewhat appropriate.
Anybody working on any sheetrock/drywall finishing projects?
'Even have one (not quite ready) on working through project to rebuild 10 LARGE White/Westinghouse Diesel engines in base power plant - no tech data - just the hassle of parts, tools, etc., availability and acquisition plus keeping American and Danish master mechanics' egos soothed in a remote area such as Greenland - probably just child's play for Dan P. and Jim C. ;<)

Wilton