Ahh sort of like the stuff I have dripping off the machines.

Hendrik
who likes to grease at the end of the day

On 15/02/13 13:48, Dieselhead wrote:
No Acme product. Good grease with molybemum disulphide(?) in it. Molykote is the brand name. the Moly is effectively like little ball bearings and lowers the friction, making for less HP used to turn things.

Works great on hinges (pivots) and bearings of diggin equipment too.

BR2-Plus is the specific product.

http://www.dowcorning.com/applications/search/products/default.aspx?r=3178en&country=AUS

Heard of Bearing Distributors in OZ?  They are the distributor for OZ.
www.dowcorning.com/applications/DistributorFinder/Default.aspx?prod_id=01512854&prod_ids=PROD&country=AUS&language=E

Is that similar to Wile E. Coyote grease, sold by the ACME coroporation?

Hendrik
who is wondering if my wipey needs greasy