That's a good question..... I'd have to ask if he shoots any B&W. I think he mostly does color.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (161,xxx mi)

On 2/15/2013 8:05 PM, OK Don wrote:
I have way too many cameras, can't decide whether to sell or keep the
Nikons, Leicas and the Linhof - they do have sentimental value (fed our
family for 20 years or so). I also have a stock of B&W 120 rolls, some 8x10
sheet film, and 100' rolls of 35mm in the freezer. The way-out-of-date 8x10
Polaroid works more like cyanotype now - the blue layer is about all that's
left.

Does he develop rolls of B&C or color neg/pos?