Vista to W7 is a fraction of the trauma that XP to Vista was --- my SWMBO
barely noticed.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Max Dillon <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>wrote:

 Thought about that, not sure if SWMBO would survive the upgrade.  Going
 from XP to Vista was tough, would have to approach that one carefully.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320

This is an interesting article:
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9233884/Windows_8_UI_strategic_mistake_argues_design_guru

Hmmmmm.... Didn't Bill try to imitate the Mac once before? Wasn't that winders 7? WAIT! Oh! Wisssta! No..... Winders 98 was an effort to catch up with the internet.....OH! WAIT! Winders 095 was an effort to copy the Mac OS. Sure is nice that winders 8 isn't an attempt to copy Apple...

I am steadfastly clinging to XP, what Windows 2000 was supposed to be....almost. But Mac is still more useable, and linux is gaining...with good reason.