I will be there.

On 2/19/2013 12:42 PM, OK Don wrote:
I might see him this weekend (if he's recovered enough) - will try to
remember to slap his back.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com> wrote:

On Feb 19, 2013, at 12:09 AM, "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

If anyone sees Kleb in the next week, be sure to give him a good hard
slap on the back!
Ouch. He probably has sun poisoning. Ya mon.
So what's the story?

Any explanation for why he hasn't been on the list for a few days?

I hope it's not a secret. He (or his bride) posted it on Facebook, so
probably not. He took his wife to Jamaica. Roasted the hell out of his
back, to the point of getting blistered. Where's that sunscreen when you
need it...?

Rick
Sent from my iPhone