I had a pair of 100w landing lights on my Yamaha 850.  My Dad put them on
it when he worked at the local aircraft plant.  You could see forever with
them but they were very hard on the charging system and battery so they
could only be used for a half hour or so at a time.  I had a habit of
flashing them at oncoming cars with high beams on until it blinded one so
bad he came into my lane and nearly took me out!

Mike