'Can't find the Greenlander name for them, yet; 'finding lotsa reference to them, though, on several Greenland tourist sites, etc., especially re. cuisine. The Danish would be something like, "den lille blabaer" ('can't put the little circle above the first a, so make it "blaubaer"). Greenlandic is likely something with lotsa q's. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 12:38 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Greenland berries

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:49:57 -0500 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

'May not be as hard as you think.  Likely depends, though, on what
Dept. of Agri. thinks.

I hadn't thought of them.

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:39:06 -0500 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't forget Greenland Minis.  ;<)  (Don't really know what they call
>> 'em - I just named 'em few seconds ago.)
>> Maybe, I should find the Greenlander name for 'em.  Of course, they
>> have one.
>
> It would seem I would have great difficulty acquiring some of them....
>

> Craig

Craig

Present:'95 E320 Sebastian  117 kmi
'94 E420        Oskar      127 kmi (awaiting parting out)
       '82 240D/3.0    Bluebell   267 kmi (leaking diesel from somewhere
                                           in the engine compartment)
Past:   '86 190E/2.3
       '72 220/8
       '64 190Dc       Emma