Ours were mostly Jersey, but I don't remember the other varieties.

I picked berries for money as a kid.  The varieties I remember
are Dixie, Atlantic, Jersey, Stanley, Pemberton, and Rancocas.
The Dixies were huge and relatively tasteless, the Rancocas I
never picked because they were so small, the owner picked them
herself.  They were supposedly the tastiest, and the best in
muffins and pancakes.  The Atlantics were my favorite, large
but very flavorful.  Every variety tasted different.  There
is _nothing_ like a fresh-picked ripe berry.  Mmmmm.  The
bushes there grew 3-6' in height.  They're still there, in
fact, and still being hand-picked and sold boutique-style.
Along with honey.

-- Jim