On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:30:58 +1030 Hendrik and fay <heni...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes I do get into deep holes but test the sides first to determine that
> they are stable and dry, if in any doubt I'll bench it.

WeatherUnderground says,

        With its slow movement, large circulation, and near-record warm
        waters to feed off, Cyclone Rusty is going to dump some prodigious
        rains on the coast of northwestern Australia over the next few
        days. Radar out of Port Hedland shows very heavy rains already
        affecting the coast, and sustained wind as high as 38 mph have
        been observed there today.

Where are you in relation to all of that, Hendrik? Will your trenches
stay dry?

Craig