I can see the sign now: "Tattoos, body piercing, hats, pants waistband across butt, no shoes, no shirt - no eat" ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "David & Kristin Gilmore" <dandkgilm...@frontier.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:18 AM
Subject: [MBZ] OT Curt's restaurant

At 09:09 PM 2/25/2013, Curt wrote:
I want to start a restaurant called "Take off your dammed hat" where failure to remove your hat results in public ridicule. It'll have an ice-cream stand called "Pull up your dammed pants".

It's the backward facing hats that trouble me. But my biggest problem is with tattoos and body piercing. How about a "Curt's Down East" with clam chowder, homemade bread and fruit pie. That wouldn't appeal much to the under 30 set which is where one usually finds the more offensive fellow diners.

     Dave Gilmore, Cameron WV

     Did I request thee, Maker, from my clay
     To mould me man?  Did I solicit thee
     From darkness to promote me?