I was about to bring up Wal-Mart coupla posts ago, but I was able to restrain myself and "dance" around it. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Curt's restaurant

One summer when I was working in Virginia I had gone to the beach with a bunch of friends. We went into a sammich shop to get some lunch, and a young lady came in whose bikini was about as small as it could get. She was displaying certain, um, attributes in all locations associated with the bikini, that the young gentlemen in our little group found to be of considerable interest. The young ladies found it disgusting, as they did our interest.

I support minimal bikinis. Wait, no, not so much today, as we seem to have embraced the "People of Walmart" sort of discretion in wearing such things.

Never mind.

--R