To borrow a phrase from Wilton;  Zactly

One time in the 70s, I found a master cyl worth putting a kit in. All the rest have been so rusty that it is not worthwhile. If you have a very rare (unobtanium) master, Silver Post restorations will bore and put a SS liner in your master (for a price).

I did buy a rebuilt booster from FLAPS 3 yrs ago for a 107 because there was a significant (BIG) difference between it and the new one from Q. (Rusty....see below) Only time I can think of that I didn't buy from Q. That rebuilt booster has been fine.

I can sell a new master cylinder for far less than a rebuild kit. Why
rebuild?

Rusty Cullens
buyMBparts, Inc.
6755 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.