I went to Radio Shack today (yes, Los Alamos actually has one :-) ) and
got a bottle of their "Precision Electronics Cleaner". They had bottles
of spray lubricant for $6.xx, bottles of spray cleaner/lubricant for
$9.xx, and bottles of cleaner for $13.xx. The bottles of cleaner were
larger than the bottles of lubricant and cleaner/lubricant.

Anyway, I went out to the car and looked where to spray it, but I could
not see any possible opening into which to insert the spray tube.

So, where do I spray it?

Thanks,

Craig