Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:20:41 -0400
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wake up!

'Enjoyed riding my Ski-Doo on new snow or any deep snow in the MI UP, but it
was really frustrating when the plug would stop firing and I'd be stuck in
snow 2 or 3 feet deep.  Hard to get started again and back up on top of it
from a full stop buried in it.  Fouled plug seemed to occur way too often.
No fun man-handling a one-banger Ski-Doo.  hat were those engines?  Sachs?
'Can't remember.

Wilton