Big Blue is sitting on my Landgrebe dolly in my driveway, with a battery charger on an extension cord.

I like that dolly better than a Demco Kar Kaddy.
Tows like a dream, at least at 30mph.
It's nice not to have to wonder if the dolly fenders will steer into the car's fenders when you turn around in a parking lot. (Demco has steerable fenders, Landgrebe's are fixed)

Will crawl under the car tomorrow to confirm my fuel pump diagnosis.
Then need to get in touch with Q Jr to see if a Pierberg is really worth as much as bimby.biz says it is. I guess it could be worse, Advance Auto wants $560 for a Bosch 67968. I often get stuff at AA when I have a 40% coupon code, but I really don't want to pay 60% of AA's price. CrockAuto lists two Boschs for my car, they want twice as much for the other one as they want for the 67968.

Mitch.