Dieselhead wrote:

The 'lectric FP should run when the key is "on" until it hits the pressure limit. Should not be a need for a jumper. Am I missing something?

The old Saabs used to have a timer in the pump relay, ran for about 5 seconds IIRC. My 190e does something similar, and I think it's on a timer not a pressure switch.

I don't know if my e320 operates as it's supposed to, but I had Brianna turn the key to run while I had my hand on the pump, and nothing happened until she turned it to start.

I never hear the pump from the driver's seat like I do with the 190e.

Mitch.