Most 140s were black. When we went through the RÃ¥statt plant, it was amazing all the cars were either black or silver, except for one blue and one red car. Those two really stood out.

My 140 is black on black.

And yes, they show the dirt like you wouldn't believe.

I park in a parking structure that is a block away from a flour mill. When I come out at the end of the day there is always a fine coating of flour on my car.

Dan

On Apr 1, 2013, at 10:07 AM, Alex Chamberlain <apchamberl...@gmail.com> wrote:

 http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/3710081261.html