We need photos.

Randy

On 12/04/2013 10:39 AM, Rich Thomas wrote:
I have a router mounted on it, can make all kinds of things -- cut out shapes, do engravings of letters and designs, cut relief pictures, inlays, etc. I just made 10 wood boxes for my wife, lids engraved with the name of her foundation. I made some nice wood cupholders to fit in the 126 trays, engraved with the Benz logo and names. It is kinda fun to whip up some design, go fire up the machine and cut it out in fairly short order.

--R