What makes the coupe so valuable? The 365daysofA guy only paid like $14k for
his Tudor.

If I had a big garage I'd seriously consider a bottom feeder type Model A...

-Curt

Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:00:25 -0400
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D

'Haven't pined quite THAT much.  I'll try to continue to "get along with" my
'91 350SDL and '87 300D.
I've even pine sometimes for my '31 Ford Model A Coupe, '64 Karman Ghia and
'56 Chevy, too, but I'm not ready to pay BIG, REALLY BIG, money for any of
'em.  'Woulda been nice if I coulda stored 'em in a nice, dry warehouse
somewhere - not TOO dry - a Goldilocks warehouse.

Wilton