I can sympathize with him a bit. Not for no reason has eBay now supplied a
disclaimer that vendors are not responsible for service times on delivery
(read: postal service delays).

I have found people are getting insane. I have had buyers e-mail me TWO days
after they paid, asking where the item is. People must think all eBay
vendors live above postal offices or something.

Mac