All Starships were removed from service, Beachcraft bought them all back
and retired them.. except one. The owner refused to sell it back and
continues to use it. I believe it is the only flying Starship.

Very good fellow pilot friend is a certified Starship pilot and flew them
for years in corporate use. The information comes from him and I consider
it reliable.

I'll verify it with a phone call later tonight.
Likely, he knows both the airplane and the crew.

Grant...