I've seen the copper stuff used as corrosion prophylaxis on battery terminals;
it conducts nicely. I'd bet that the higher temp nickel based stuff conducts
well too.

IIRC the stuff I am using is Fel-Pro C5A (copper); I think it's now a Henkel
(Loctite) product.  I think the nickel stuff is an even older can of never-seez.

--
John W Reames
jream...@verizon.net