I like some underpinnings of the technology, allowing me to connect with people
I don't see on a regular basis.

But I mostly use it to keep in daily contact with my mom. Just got off chat
with her actually, shared pics of my new 240d, she told me about her pepper
garden and shared one of her new paintings. Love.

Darren Marshall
http://doejo.com
http://bowtruss.com